Labels

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lab Schedule for session June 2011

Assalamulaikum and greatings to all my students,


Firstly, I apologize because  unable to make your class this week because I have a meeting at Port Dickson for whole this week. I have provide your lab schedule for this semester include group division.. For your lab experiment this week, it will replace on Friday evening next week at 3 p.m. If you have any problem with this lab schedule, you are invited come to me. For your information, your module and labsheet are ready to given to you. This will make you easy to follow my class. Please ready for your first quiz on chapter one.

Schedule Lab

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Industrial Automation

    ReplyDelete